Our Fortune 500 client is looking for an SAP ABAP Developer to REMOTELY join their team located in Allentown, PA. This position is responsible for design and development of SAP applications to support our global business with a focus on our South American business. The incumbent will report to a team lead in the Technical Solutions organization and will be involved in a wide range of challenging SAP based IT projects involving ERP, CRM, SRM, HCM. The incumbent will also be involved in the investigation of evolving SAP tools and technologies, participate in the development of overall application development strategy and will provide input to the use of information technologies for both SAP and OSAP applications.
This role is REMOTE currently, but may transition to onsite in Allentown, PA.
Why Work Here
- A company that values diversity, inclusion, and employee engagement in the community
- Goal to be the safest, most diverse, and most profitable gas company in the world
- For over 70 years they have had a reputation for operational excellence, an innovative culture, and commitment to the environment and safety
- With 14,000 employees in 45 countries, they serve 150,000+ customers in 30 industries
- Participate in development for IT projects involving SAP applications by leveraging ABAP skills to develop solutions for projects
- Determine technical requirements of projects to ensure that client specifications are met.
Participate as SAP developer through all phases of new solutions’ projects
- Work closely with functional project managers, basis and infrastructure teams in the design and implementation of solutions and enhancements
- Learn, help, design and implement cross business process solutions
- Provide technical support for SAP applications including defect resolutions
- 2+ years of experience in hands-on SAP ABAP application development (BAPI, ALE, IDOC, BADI, Web Dynpro, Forms)
- Able to read and speak Spanish fluently (or at least quite well)
- Experience with SAP E-document (AIF), SAP CPI, and related middleware technologies
- Functional knowledge of Sales and Distribution module and related configurations
- Experience with RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) components of SAP development
- Able to provide support in South American time zones
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Candidates must be capable of W2 employment in US without sponsorship
- Candidates must be capable of working onsite in Allentown, PA, IF AND WHEN REQUIRED
- Pay is $70 to $73 per hour (up to $146K annually), commensurate with experience
- Participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, life, disability)
- 6-month assignment that may be extended and/or lead to direct hire
If your skills match this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!