SAP ABAP Developer
Our Fortune 500 client is looking for an SAP ABAP Developer to join their team located in Allentown, PA. The selected candidate will be responsible for design and development of SAP applications and integration to associated bolt-ons. The incumbent will report to a team lead in the IT Applications organization and will be involved in a wide range of challenging SAP based IT projects.
Why Work Here
- A company that values diversity, inclusion, and employee engagement in the community
- Goal to be the safest, most diverse, and most profitable gas company in the world
- For over 70 years they have had a reputation for operational excellence, an innovative culture, and commitment to the environment and safety
- With 14,000 employees in 45 countries, they serve 150,000+ customers in 30 industries
- Participate in development for IT projects involving SAP applications by leveraging ABAP skills to develop solutions for projects
- Participate as SAP developer through all phases of new solutions’ projects
- Work closely with functional project managers, basis and infrastructure teams in the design and implementation of solutions and enhancements
- Learn, help, design and implement cross business process solutions
- Provide technical support for SAP applications including defect resolutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years of experience in hands-on SAP ABAP application development (BAPI, ALE, IDOC, BADI, Web Dynpro, Forms)
- 2+ years of experience in SAP Fiori development and SAP cloud technologies
- 1+ year of experience using the Neptune technology for mobile applications using ABAP
- Experience with RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) components of SAP development
- Pay is up to $140K annually ($70 per hour)
- Full suite of benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 6-month contract with potential for extension
If you feel your skills match this position, please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!
SAP, ABAP, Developer, Fiori, Neptune