Our Fortune 1000 client is currently seeking an RF Microwave Engineer to join their team in Detroit, MI. The selected candidate will work as a team member to provide Level 3 or specialized support as defined by client, makes recommendations and supports projects as part of a team, and may participate in the development and/or research of advanced technologies.
- Participates in ongoing infrastructure support, analysis of network use/design, and assists in future planning of the infrastructure
- Works under general supervision and direction following documented processes and procedures
- Assignments are received in the form of results expected; within operating policies and procedures.
- Incumbent has the discretion to select from alternative approaches; decisions may involve changes to normal work processes
- Provide radio frequency (RF) and/or wireless transmission design
- Design, plan and oversee installation and maintenance of wireless radio communications systems, including radio propagation modeling and prediction, microwave path analysis, interference analysis, frequency coordination, parameter definition, and construction drawings.
- Manage, engineer, and optimize Aviat Microwave System to manage critical utility infrastructure
- Define network standards and RF Engineering best practices, and ensure those standards and practices are followed by Field Engineering teams via tracking/auditing processes.
- WAN Wireless Transport Technologies Experience: Microwave (Aviat) design and path development, including programming, troubleshooting and field implementation, WiMAX, TropOS (mesh), and Cellular communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years working with radio frequency (RF) and/or wireless transmission technology
- Field Experience installing wireless transport on towers or poles
- Pay is up to $140K per year ($70 per hour)
- Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, etc. offered
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!