Our client, a global testing, certification, inspection and training provider, is seeking a Regulatory Test Engineer in Alpharetta, GA. The selected candidate will perform required testing to specified standards. This is a dynamic position requiring creativity, drive, flexibility, and a desire to serve the customer.
Why Work Here
- Known around the world for safety and certainty, reliability and impartiality
- More than 150 years and 24,000 global employees strong
- One stop solutions provider for six industry sectors
- Quite likely that multiple products in your household carry their seal of approval
- Perform testing per requirements detailed in international wireless standards and test procedures
- Review test plans and specifications prior to test for products from Industrial, Commercial, Automotive, Medical, Military and Aerospace industries
- Ensure quality checks are performed as required and documented
- Prepare high quality technical reports, communicate test results with customers
- Provide support to customers regarding the application of standards, test procedures, and certification requirements
- Work with Account Executives and Inside Sales teams to determine customers’ testing requirements
- Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 6+ years of experience in an RF/Wireless testing facility
- Proficient with test equipment: Spectrum Analyzer/Receiver, Signal Generator, Power Amplifiers, Oscilloscope
- Expert test experience with FCC(CFR), ISED Canada (RSS) and the EU(ETSI); Other international markets a plus
- Expert knowledge of wireless/RF communication systems and protocols for existing and emerging technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GNSS, 4G, mmW and other license-exempt and licensed devices
- Knowledge of 5G regulatory development is a plus
- Pay commensurate with experience, $80K to $90K per year
- Direct hire opportunity
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Participation in benefit plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K)
Apply If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!