Our client, a global testing, certification, inspection and training provider, seeks a Radio Frequency Test Engineer in Raleigh, NC. The selected candidate will use their technical expertise to support the development, implementation, and maintenance of RF test systems and processes for wireless regulatory compliance testing. The candidate will also be responsible for testing per requirements of the international RF standards to include FCC and ETSI standards.
Why Work Here
- Known around the world for safety and certainty, reliability and impartiality
- More than 150 years and 24,000 global employees strong
- One stop solutions provider for six industry sectors, including Automotive
- Quite likely that multiple products in your household carry their seal of approval
- Develop, implement, and maintain test systems and processes for wireless regulatory compliance testing
- Work directly with regulatory compliance agencies and certification bodies
- Participate in the configuration and evaluation of wireless devices to domestic and international regulatory compliance standards
- Keep abreast of changes to and developments of wireless test standards, test methods and policies for existing and evolving technologies
- Participate in wireless standard organizations and industry groups
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline with relevant experience
- Understanding of wireless / RF communication systems and protocols for existing and emerging technologies as it relates to regulatory compliance (e.g. 802.11, Bluetooth, UWB, GNSS, LMR, etc.)
- Experience in FCC, ISED Canada and European (CE) regulatory approval process preferred
- Versed in FCC (CFR Title 47), Industry Canada (RSS) and European Radio Equipment Directive (ETSI) standards and test methods
- Hands on experience with laboratory test equipment including spectrum analyzers, signal generators, vector signal generators, power meters, oscilloscopes, network simulators, harmonic mixers, and modulation analyzer
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to successfully formulate and implement solutions for complex issues in a laboratory environment
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Contract-to-hire opportunity
- Optional participation in benefits plan
If you meet the qualifications of this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!