Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst (IT) to join their headquarters’ team in Detroit, MI. This position is responsible for working in a highly collaborative, cross functional development team to lead and guide QA related work for team by applying QA methodologies.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts, and culture
- Creates and executes QA plans including detailed test cases for system and integration testing, performance and load testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing, and testing automation
- Performs QA tasks and supports teams during verification and validation effort on cloud based, on premises, and in hybrid service environments
- Identifies user stories, use cases, features, and requirements in accordance with organizational standards
- Coordinates working sessions using targeted facilitation and advanced techniques
- Applies full-cycle industry standards of Quality Assurance procedures to ensure optimal outcome
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years of Information Technology or relevant experience
- Experience working in a development environment that utilizes agile development methodologies
- Broad understanding of analysis and IT industry, including emerging technologies, industry standards, support services, architectures, systems design, and systems integration and solid knowledge of analysis and accepted IT processes and methodologies
- Cooperative with ability to foster collaboration within cross-functional teams
- Pay range is up to $100K annually ($42 to $50 per hour, commensurate with experience)
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k. etc.)
- Contract opportunity (onsite in Detroit, some remote) with potential for extension and/or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!