Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a QlikView Developer/Analyst to join their team in Allentown, PA. Selected candidate will participate on a cross-functional team to design, build, test and deploy complex analytical solutions utilizing QlikView version 11 or higher and QlikSense Version 3.0 or higher.
Why Work Here
- For over 70 years they have had a reputation for operational excellence, an innovative culture, and commitment to the environment and safety
- With over 14,000 employees in over 45 countries, they serve 150,000+ customers in over 30 industries
- Participate in business requirements and design review sessions
- Providing input on proposing, evaluating, and selecting appropriate design alternatives which meet requirements and are consistent with our current standards and processes
- Extracting, transforming and loading data into QlikView/QlikSense applications
- Developing, testing, debugging QlikView/QlikSense applications
- Migrating code across development and testing landscapes
- Creating publisher jobs and Develop documentation
- Transferring knowledge and landing application to BI Support team
- 3+ years’ experience utilizing QlikView/QlikSense to implement complex analytical solutions which access data from multiple sources
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytical Solutions
- Experience creating extract/transform/load routines from data sources including SAP BW, SAP HANA, SAP R/3, MS SQL Server as well as other data sources
- Solid experience developing complex QlikView data models
- Knowledge of QlikSense Extensions is a plus
- SAP BW and HANA development experience a plus
- Data Services experience a plus
- Knowledge of UC4 (Now Automic) job scheduling a plus
- $150K annually ($70 to $75 per hour), dependent on experience
- Full suite of medical benefits offered
- 6 month contract opportunity with the potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!