Our Fortune 500 Client is seeking a QA Lead to join their team in Detroit, MI. The individual will work closely with their team (onshore & offshore), internal and external customers and the Test Manager to ensure all aspects of testing, including System Integration Testing, End-to-End Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Performance Testing, are covered per project requirements. The Test Lead will play integral part of growing and managing testing service, meet cost savings targets, and Service Level Agreements.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Develop and execute formal test strategy/plans, write and execute test cases/scripts, and validate results
- Interact with stakeholders of the project including architects, business analysts, systems analysts, project managers, and business owners to determine testing needs
- Track progress of your project; provide status updates and manage expectations of project stakeholders
- Lead QA Analysts team and assign tasks for team members to ensure testing needs per assigned projects are met
- Provide assistance for onboarding new staff including Knowledge Transfer process
- Document and assist in the resolution of complex problems and issues
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working on US Healthcare projects
- Minimum 5 years claims experience
- Experience in preparing and managing test schedule, resources with project development schedule
- Strong skills required in communications, leadership, presentation to senior management, problem-solving, project management, team development and organization
- Must have the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changes while maintaining urgency in completing their own tasks
- Acts as hands-on test analyst to supplement or replace test analysts in the team, as required
- Pay up to $100K annually ($50.00 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!