Our Fortune 500 Client is seeking a QA Lead to join their team in Detroit, MI. The selected candidate will analyze, design and develop tests to execute the end-to-end core functionalities of the system to ensure the team can release high quality software. Other responsibilities include working as part of an Agile scrum team, focusing on end-to-end testing of Web, IVR, Mobile applications (Android/iOS) and API testing for SOAP and REST based web services. Selected candidate will collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Review functional and technical design specifications to ensure complete understanding of business requirements and to plan individual deliverables
- Work as part of an Agile scrum team, focusing on end-to-end testing of Web, IVR, Mobile applications (Android/iOS) and API testing for SOAP and REST based web services
- Create framework and build automated scripts using Selenium and HP Quick Test Professional
- Construct test scenarios, cases and scripts, ensuring that requirement coverage is adequate
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions
- 7 + years of strong working experience in software testing
- 5 + years of mobile app testing
- Working knowledge of SAP ISU and CRM for utilities preferred, but not required
- Previous working experience with NASCO Claims
- Strong background and knowledge with Mainframe
- Pay up to $80K annually ($35 to $39 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!