Our client, the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company is seeking a Project Engineer to join their team in Troy, MI. This facility specializes in servo hydraulics testing. The selected candidate will act as a liaison between the customers, sales, and operations teams to ensure test specifications are completed properly and in a timely manner. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Longer hours, evenings, and/or weekend work will be necessary occasionally/frequently as job duties demand.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity
- Committed to enabling a more sustainable future
- Open culture where smart work is recognized and rewarded and teamwork and commitment are fostered
- Provides learning and development opportunities, including job shadowing, networking, formal education and training
- Lead test planning, execution, data analysis, and report delivery
- Become competent in testing systems including hydraulic, pneumatic, electrodynamic, burner and environmental systems
- Support test cell automation testing including calibration, data acquisition and equipment programming
- Develop accurate quotation with sales team; support with technical detail to help understand project scope
- Work with fabrication team to develop necessary fixtures to support tests
- Work with test operations team to develop, diagnose, and improve test procedures
- Oversee job management database to verify completed tests are accurately invoiced
- Support quality team and follow Quality Management System (QMS) to identify potential issues and risk factors
- Seek opportunities to improve safety of the laboratories and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering preferred
- Ability to calculate/comprehend basic calculations pertaining to displacement, load, flow and acceleration, as well as apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry
- Willing to travel to client, supplier, or other sites occasionally
- Prior experience using hydraulic, pneumatic, electrodynamic, burner, and environmental systems is a plus
- Specific knowledge of relevant ISO requirements is a plus
- Pay is commensurate with experience, up to $80K per year
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, life, etc.)
- 6-month contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!