Our Fortune 500 client has an immediate opening for a Planning Engineer at their Corporate Headquarters in Allentown, Pennsylvania. The selected candidate will reside with the Regional Planning Team, supporting the Product Line, Project Execution and Engineering Teams to ensure successful execution of all and third party businesses.
Why Work Here
- For over 70 years they have had a reputation for operational excellence, an innovative culture, and commitment to the environment and safety
- With over 14,000 employees in over 45 countries, they serve 150,000+ customers in over 30 industries
- Provide guidance and deliver planning execution plans and schedules to suit the project execution strategy and needs from both and internal and external aspect
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting input to the project and work within the project applicable procedures and process workflows
- Use planning IT systems and functional discipline work processes to provide reliable and consistent reporting to ensure that we can meet the project, regional/global project portfolio and business requirements
- Collaborate with the Product Line and Project Execution team to develop and deliver competitive project schedules aligned to the execution scope and strategy during the bid phase through award and execution, ensuring the growth of businesses whilst consistently delivering on project commitments in terms of cost and schedule
- Develop and maintain accurate progress and earned value measurement systems for engineering, procurement, manufacturing, construction and commissioning to ensure credible control throughout the project execution phase
- Maintain and improve the capabilities of the regional team to ensure that we can support the business needs across the broad portfolio of offerings
- Provide close collaboration with and support across the other regional and global teams to ensure effective resource sharing, lessons learned, best practices and the development of appropriate work processes and procedures across the global execution teams
- 5+ years of global project planning experience within a large project oriented EPC organization
- Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project experience including using Monte Carlo and schedule analysis software
- Relationship network. Established and proven internal relationships with key individuals in all teams in all regions, with the ability to build strong relationships to apply leverage to execute the project
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the generic/baseline schedules for the product lines aligned with the generic discipline L4 deliverables list
- Supporting the Product Line, Project Execution and Engineering Teams during the Bid and Award Phases to deliver and maintain competitive project schedules.
Will there be OT? Not on a regular basis – but may happen occasionally (estimate approximately 10%)
Will travel be required? Yes, up to 20%-30%, most likely travel will be 1 week or less
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- Full suite of benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.) offered
- 2-year contract with the potential for direct hire opportunity
- Potential to travel internationally to other regional engineering offices as well as domestically to support project / organizational needs
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!