Our client, a global testing, certification, inspection and training provider, seeks a Project Coordinator in Plymouth, MI. The role is based in Plymouth, but may involve coordinating projects in other labs, including Auburn Hills and Holland. This is a dynamic position requiring creativity, drive, flexibility, and a desire to serve the customer. This role will report to the Regional Manager.
Why Work Here
- Known around the world for safety, certainty, reliability and impartiality
- More than 150 years and 24,000 global employees strong
- One stop solutions provider for six industry sectors, including Automotive
- Quite likely that multiple products in your household carry their seal of approval
- Support regional sales
- Receive / Process RFQ from client and Account Executive (AE)
- Work with Technical Lead or appropriate lab personnel to provide quotation to the client
- Manages CRM opportunities/quotes in coordination with the AE
- Process purchase orders; work with central billing to open a project in PSE (T&C, clearing, etc.)
- Configure and Update PSE projects
- Create sub-orders, assign Service Lines, confirm Project Lead
- Manage change orders (mitigation charges, out of scope charges, adjust planning hours)
- Process subcontracting forms (manage all inter-company transfer projects)
- Ensure customer has been notified of order confirmation and scheduled
- Coordinate outsourcing of testing when required
- Ensure proper invoicing upon completion of project and address customer invoice questions and complaints
- Post-Project Client Engagement
- All Engineering Administrator (EA) functions depending on regional needs
- Associate’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or related; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Familiar with EMC standards used to test products including FCC, CE Marking, Military and Aerospace
- Experience in CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 6-month contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!