Our client, one of the leading manufacturers of battery cables and wire harnesses, located in Southfield, MI is currently seeking two Program Managers (one senior, one less experienced) to join their team. The selected candidates will lead assigned projects by serving as the program deliverable lead, responsible from development phase through production.
Why Work Here
- Employee satisfaction: We support our employees in their development through individual training and long-term activities. Regular employee surveys serve as important feedback.
- Customer satisfaction: Being close to our customers means listening to individual problems. Our goal is long-lasting customer relationships with strong partners.
- Commitment to research and innovation: In our three key markets – automotive, industrial and elevator – we are technical pioneers. We actively exploit synergies between the different industrial sectors.
- Stability: From the founding over 75 years ago, there has been growth into an international group of companies still family-owned.
- Maintain program specific open issues list and drive for timely closure of all issues
- Initiates and monitors product status during development phase, sample production and through production
- Ensure compliance with the assigned expense budget with utmost cost consciousness both for materials and engineering services
- Interface with company management and escalate issues as appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical), Master’s Degree in Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a program management function, ideally with experience in Automotive Tier I supplier
- Experience in relevant core processes (project management, cost management and product development)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Benefits – 100% employer paid premiums
- 10 paid vacation days and 5 paid personal/sick days, 13 paid holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan- 100% employer matching up to a maximum of 4%
- Short and Long Term Disability
This is a direct hire position with full benefits. If you feel your skills match this position and you are interested, please apply.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!