Our client, a global packaging company, is seeking a direct-hire, night shift Preventive Maintenance Technician to join their team in Nicholasville, KY. The selected candidate will be utilized in mold change process, preventive maintenance, along with troubleshooting and repair to machinery, conveyor systems, plant support equipment, case packers, box makers, stretch wrappers, palletizers, etc. This position reports directly to the Maintenance Manager with a dotted-line reporting relationship to the Shift Supervisor.
Shifts will be 12 hours on a 3-2-2-3 schedule, 6:45pm to 7am.
Why Work Here
- First global packaging company pledging to develop all its packaging to be recyclable by 2025
- Recognized in 2017 three times over by the DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation
- Values safety, integrity, collaboration, accountability, results & out-performance
- Use schematic diagrams to troubleshoot and repair electric, hydraulic and pneumatic circuits
- Complete preventive maintenance on all production equipment in a timely manner
- Determine parts and/or equipment necessary to complete repairs and preventive maintenance
- Organize and maintain maintenance areas and stockroom
- Follow all safety rules and guidelines
- Understand and communicate all hazards and safety issues to the appropriate personnel; Properly use all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Technical or Associate’s Degree strongly preferred
- Proficient and/or certificate in Electrical Maintenance, Hydraulics, Packaging Maintenance, Blow Molding, Air Compressor Micrometers, Calipers, Refrigeration, Injection Molding, Building Maintenance, PLC
- Must possess general mechanic’s tools
- Good mathematical skills and ability to understand schematic diagrams
- Physically able to stand/walk for up to 11 hours on concrete floor, lift/carry up to 60 lbs. and frequently squat, bend, kneel, reach, etc.
- Salary ranges from $50K to $62K annually, commensurate with experience
- Direct-hire opportunity with our global packaging client
- Benefits package offered by client to be discussed at time of offer
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!