Our client, a global packaging company, is seeking a Plant Engineer to join their team in Chatsworth, CA. The selected candidate will be responsible for the maintenance, repairs, installation, and improvement of plastic processing platforms and downstream equipment and support systems at the facility by directing, managing and developing all maintenance department employees.
Why Work Here
- The first global packaging company pledging to develop all its packaging to be recyclable by 2025
- Was recognized in 2017 three times over by the DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation
- Values safety, integrity, collaboration, accountability, results & out-performance
- Provide technical input and solutions on improving productivity/efficiency and product quality
- Actively participate in plant safety committee, energy isolation committee, Plant A3s and other Lean/Kaizen/Continuous Improvement projects
- Establish priorities and manage scheduling/overtime for the maintenance department
- Supervise maintenance leads; assess skills, write performance reviews and recommend/provide training
- Manage the movement of molds to and from facility
- Track all plant physical assets, expenditures and labor costs
- Maintain effective PM programs and compliance with written plans, programs and procedures
- Seek bids on construction, alteration or installation work as required
- Participate in all plant audits, including GMP, HACCP, and GFSI
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of industrial maintenance experience, preferably with blow molding
- Good working knowledge of high production machinery and facilities
- Pay is up to $80K annually (up to $40 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!