Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a PeopleSoft Developer to join their headquarters’ team in Detroit, MI (currently remote, transitioning to onsite in 2022). This role will assist the Human Resources Department by updating the front-end queries from PeopleSoft to Oracle. This is a long-term employment opportunity that starts as W2 contract with potential for direct hire (no visa sponsorship).
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts, and culture
- Maintains full systems life cycle responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, and supporting application software
- Employs Power BI tool to develop queries and retrieve historical data from Oracle Database
- Participates in component and data architecture design, technology planning, product evaluation, advanced testing processes, and buy vs. build recommendations
- Collaborates with clients, business analysts, and team members to understand the business requirements that drive technical solutions
- Provides input to project plans related to the application development initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT) or related discipline
- 2+ years in IT role working software development projects
- Related industry knowledge in alignment with current standards
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Power BI, PeopleSoft 7 & 8, and Oracle
- Strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
- Pay range is up to $150K annually ($65 to $75 per hour, commensurate with experience)
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k, etc.)
- Contract opportunity (currently remote, onsite in 2022) with potential for extension and/or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!