Our client, a Fortune 500 company, is seeking a Data Science Application Developer to join their Modeling and Data Science team located in Trexlertown, PA. This position is located within the Computational Modeling Center. You will focus on project work involving the development of flexible data software infrastructures and front-end applications for big data analytics.
The incumbent will focus on transforming customer business requirements into comprehensive solutions using the appropriate methods, tools and technologies in an R&D environment, as well as maintaining a growing library of dashboards, reports and interactive data visualizations using state-of-the-art visualization tools and techniques.
- The ideal candidate will have a very strong background in agile development and systems integration for the web
- Expertise with designing and maintaining relational databases (SQL), as well as NoSQL databases
- Familiar with next generation data analytics engines which allow efficient scaling of advanced analytic solutions (Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Casandra, etc.)
- Engineering/Computer Science background is desirable
- $170K – 190K annually ($85 – $95 per hour offered)
- Full suite of benefits while under contract offered (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc.)
- 2 year Contract position with the opportunity for extension and possibly direct hire
If you feel that your skills match this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!