Our Fortune 500 client is looking for an Instructional Design and E-Learning Development Specialist to join their team in Allentown, PA. The selected candidate will develop new learning curriculum and re-format existing content to meet requirements of the Cornerstone learning management system. Partnering with business learning managers and Subject Matter Experts, selected candidate will build eLearning and instructor-led course content that enhances the learner’s experience. Candidate will evaluate needs, support design of new interactive and blended learning solutions, lead instructional design and manage learning project plans to meet company objectives, all while maintaining compliance to regulatory requirements. Travel will be required for this position, both short and long business trips of 1 – 2 weeks periodically throughout the year. Overall travel is expected to be 50%.
Why Work Here
- For over 70 years they have had a reputation for operational excellence, an innovative culture, and commitment to the environment and safety
- With over 14,000 employees in over 45 countries, they serve 150,000+ customers in over 30 industries
- Working with teams and subject matter experts to identify target audience(s) learning needs, select appropriate learning instructional methods for eLearning and applying instructional design theories, practices and methods
- Develop strategies for integrating classroom-based and digital learning methodologies ensuring a smooth blended approach for learners
- Create and manage relevant blended learning material that supports learner-centric experience and implementation of high impact tools to meet business needs
- Design and develop e-learning solutions using a combination of media, including text, graphics, animation, audio, video, and interactive content compatible and compliant with company platform, to maximize engagement and successfully transfer the instructional message
- Provide ongoing instructional design and technical expertise for colleagues in the development of web-based projects and online learning opportunities, integrates technology in traditional courses and provides instructional technology support
- Participate in efforts to select, evaluate and manage vendors such as eLearning content creation, interactive learning methods and platforms to meet company’s evolving requirements
- Familiarity with Graphics/Photo imaging/Video software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Visio), Microsoft SharePoint with prior experience in using or launching Learning Management Systems is a plus
- Experience in various software or platforms such as Storyline, Storyboard, Camtasia, Adobe Connect, Gamification with multimedia, Cornerstone OnDemand, Whiteboard Animation
- Experience using Cornerstone (learning management system) is preferred
- Experience creating end-customer focused training in a corporate environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional and cordial manner through oral, written, and visual communications with others at all levels in the company
- Bachelor’s degree and above with 8-10 years of working experience
- Experience working with people from different continents and time zones
- Strong Instructional Design background, experience managing multiple project simultaneously
- Second language is a plus (teams located in US, India, and Europe)
- Salary of $72K to $80K annually ($36 to $40 per hour)
- Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision offered
- Contract with opportunity for extension or direct hire at this Fortune 500 Employer
- This job will likely be REMOTE to start, but requirement is onsite (Allentown) at future point
If you have the experience and knowledge it takes to be successful in this role, send us your resume!
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!