Our Client is seeking a Quality Control (QC) Scientist to join their team in Norwood, OH. This position primarily involves analysis of our high purity solvents and solvent mixtures, as well as laboratory support functions. The candidate should have a strong analytical background in state-of-the-art techniques like GC-MS, HPLC-MS, IC, ICP-MS and Karl Fischer Titration. A strong quality and safety mindset are expected.
Interviews will be virtual for 1 hour.
Hours- flexible but mid shift (late morning)
- Run analysis on solvents, GC-MS, HPLC, water content, titration
- Basic operation of vessels, tanks, dryers, glassware and other required equipment, tools and materials
- Charges solids, liquids and gases to vessels, tanks, dryers, glassware and other required equipment
- Monitor chemical reactions using laboratory equipment and distributed control system
- Perform distillations, filtrations, extractions and recrystallizations to isolate and purify product
- Neutralize and disposes of unused materials, by-products and residues
- Follow Company quality guidelines (ISO, MRB, cGMP, Change Control) and participate in quality awareness and training sessions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or science related field preferred
- 1 + year of experience working in an analytical lab environment
- Basic understanding of ISO and quality systems, chemical reactions and hazards
- Pay ranges up to $74K annually ($32 to $37 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
- 6-month contract with possibility for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume today.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!