Our Client is currently seeking an Occupational Health Nurse to join their team in Rockland, MA. The Occupational Health Nurse will manage a comprehensive Occupational Health program that supports the Billerica site, and Rockland site. In alignment with the Facilities Management, Security Operations and Environment Health & Safety Department protocols, the incumbent will manage an effective Occupational Health program that is aligned with Local, State, Federal and Merck Corporate requirements. The incumbent will report into the Associate Director.
Why Work Here
- One of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry
- Products and services for the biotech and pharmaceutical industries
- Colleagues and challenges to unleash your innovative potential
- Helping to advance the promise of life science
- Oversite of COVID-19 viral / temperature screening programs and support of contact tracing
- Provide Workers’ Compensation case management (investigations, return to work options)
- Maintain medical record compliance as well as associated EHS training
- Work with EHS in alignment and support of applicable occupational health programs such as (vivarium occupational health program, exposure control, (allergy questionnaires policy review & training, pandemic response, door screening, HEP-B) as needed
- Provide medical surveillance (e.g. exposure, biologic lab work, reproductive hazards, personal medical issues) as well as immunizations & titers (e.g. Hep-B)
- Provide appropriate basic medical care to building occupants as needed
- Manage respirator program including medical clearance & fit testing
- Support health and wellness activities including Ergonomics, Physical therapy, Flu clinics
- Coordinate Emergency Response Team training (first-aid CPR responders), manage training program
- Maintain First aid kit, AED /mother’s room preventive maintenance and related inventories
- Provide expert advise on the management of occupational health programs
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Nursing
- Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Massachusetts
- Additional medical certifications a plus
- Pay ranges from $40 to $50 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc)
- 6-month contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills meet the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!