Our client is seeking a Document Control Coordinator to join their team in Jaffrey, NH. Responsible for reviewing, processing and controlling documentation submissions for multiple work centers utilizing the electronic documentation system. The role requires working in a high demand, quickly evolving business environment. The ability to be flexible and move from task to task without notice.
- Reviewing and processing business documentation, working on delegated projects owning the process and completing tasks of shifting priority
- Ensure documents are processed according to current site procedures and moved systematically through the system in a timely manner, including corrections
- Contacts document authors as needed to address document submissions with errors for clarification and correction, prior to rejection.
- Provide guidance on best practices and efficiencies to improve throughput and enhance the approval process.
- Management of the technical documentation life cycle from development, approval, maintenance, retention and destruction including documentation and specifications relating to production, quality process, logistics, EHS, safety and regulatory
- Bachelors Degree in English, Communications, or related subject preferred
- Experience working in or with a Documentation Management System
- Pre-Employment testing requirements: Writing example conducted
- Some light lifting 25lbs max (Record Management)
- Pay ranges from $48K to $52K annually ($24 to $26 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!