Our Fortune 500 client, is currently seeking a Network Transport Engineer II to join their team at their Detroit, MI headquarters.
This position provides design, deployment and level 3 engineering support for transport technologies which may include Microwave (Aviat), WiMAX (3.6Ghz and 5Ghz ranges), WAN mesh technologies, distribution automation (IoT), and telecommunications for field area networks. Provides problem definition and resolution using existing procedures and may develop and enhance engineering procedures. This person will be engaged regularly with various levels of management while working IT projects.
- Ensures on-time and in-budget implementation to support the achievement of business unit strategic plans for substations and distribution operations communications.
- Telecommunication designs to support our electrical infrastructure, including substations, pole-tops, and related distribution automation and managing systems.
- Clearly analyze and communicate on a regular basis multiple data points regarding IT projects
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in all work
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related Engineering field (Networking, Computer Science)
- 4+ years as a Network Engineer focusing on design, development, and implementation projects
- Experience with Microwave (Aviat), WiMAX (3.6Ghz and 5Ghz ranges), WAN mesh technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven job-related complex problem-solving and independent judgment abilities
- Strong customer focus, approachable and helpful, proactive and timely in responding to requests
- Salary of $100K to $110K annually ($50 to $55 per hour)
- Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision offered
- Contract with opportunity for extension or direct hire at this Fortune 500 Employer
- This job will likely be REMOTE to start, but requirement is onsite (Detroit) at some future point
If you have the experience and knowledge it takes to be successful in this role, send us your resume!
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!