Our client, a global testing, certification, inspection and training provider, seeks a 1st shift Test Lab Technician in Holland, MI. This lab conducts component durability testing on a wide range of products from the Automotive, Locomotive, Aerospace and Medical Industries. Many tests are conducted using a combination of elevated temperature, pressure, and/or flow rates. A Device Under Test (DUT) is often powered during testing and requires various measurements (physical or electrical) taken throughout the course of a test procedure. The ideal applicant will have prior test lab experience, a strong mechanical and electrical background, fluids testing experience, and a personality that includes being detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Program and run Electro-Dynamic Shakers, Environmental Test Chambers, and Pressure/ Thermal/ Mechanical Cycle Equipment.
- Document equipment and component performance during testing.
- Hook-up to High Voltage Sources (240/480VAC); Measure Voltage, Current and Resistance.
- Mix Internal Corrosion Solutions (NaCI/NaCH03) with Water/ Glycol.
- Application of Automotive Fluids (Brake Fluid, ATF, Oil, Gasoline).
- Experience with controls such as PLCs- RS Logix, Siemens 353, Allen Bradley, Panel Builder.
- Experience with instrumentation such as Pressure Transducers, flow meters, thermocouples.
- Experience working with pneumatics, hydraulics, Visual Basic, LabView, MS Office and Siemens I-Config.
- Willingness to occasionally work overtime, weekends, and/or 2nd shift is highly desired
- Salary of up to $44K ($18 to $22 per hour), commensurate with experience.
- Full suite of benefits offered (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Contract-to-Hire opportunity with this global employer.
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!
Technician, mechanical, test lab, PLC, instrumentation