Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a ServiceNow Implementation Consultant to join their headquarters’ team in Detroit, MI. This role will be responsible for guiding developers in implementing solutions and developing best practices in ServiceNow applications. It will initially be remote then transfer to the onsite facility in Detroit, MI.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts, and culture
- Conducts prototypes, develops functional specifications for data mapping, setting of configuration tables, and managing of transactional/control tables
- Develops documents, maintains project features, requirements, uses cases, change requests, and reviews results in accordance with organizational standards and processes
- Acts as a lead liaison among stakeholders, project team, and leadership in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization
- Works closely with business unit to review service provider problems, to analyze and validate the accuracy of information, and the feasibility of solutions
- Performs functional analysis, requirements gathering, ERP module configuration (including light programming skills in the appropriate language), and testing
- Ensures their in-scope technical solutions are consistent with the enterprise’s business strategy and architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field, Master’s degree is a plus
- 5+ years in information technology related discipline with experience in application development
- 4+ years with ServiceNow in multiple modules
- ServiceNow Service Mapping Certified
- Adept in reviewing and addressing ServiceNow performance and developing best practices
- Broad understanding of analysis and IT industry, e.g., emerging technologies, industry standards, support services, architectures systems design, and systems integration and solid knowledge of analysis and accepted IT processes and methodologies
- Pay range is up to $140K annually ($55 to $70 per hour, commensurate with experience)
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k. etc.)
- Contract opportunity (onsite in Detroit, some remote) with potential for extension and/or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!