Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a SAP ABAP Developer to join their team in Detroit, MI. The ideal candidate will be involved in the full systems life cycle and therefore are responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among our 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Participate in development for IT projects involving SAP applications by leveraging skills to develop solutions for projects
- Analysis, Design and development of BW backend and front end that includes Extractor/Datasources, Transformation, DSO/Cube/Multiproviders, Process chains, Bex Query, BOBJ reporting (WEBI)
- Reporting with SAP modules: MM, SD, FI, HR
- Production Support activity such as Process chain monitoring, Performance tuning on data load jobs, Query performance optimization
- Translate complex functional specifications into detail technical designs and technical specifications
- Develop unit, integration, and performance test plans
- Establish performance baselines; Monitor system performance and tune for peak performance
- Perform data integration with EVDRE and EVSEND Functions
- Provide support for end users of SAP BPC to include management of end user access, monitoring/resolving system performance issues, and uploading data
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years development and implementation experience for BW and BPC
- ABAP experience is must in order to write complex Start routine, End routine and ECC enhancement Exit
- Experience in Analysis, Design, and development of BW backend and front end that includes Extractor/Datasources, Transformation, DSO/Cube/Multiproviders, Process chains, Bex Query, BOBJ reporting (WEBI)
- Strong experience with Custom ABAP development skills & custom modules
- Pay is $130K-$140K per year ($65-$70 per hour) for W2 employment
- Full suite of benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.) offered
- 2-year contract that may be extended or transition to a direct hire
If you feel your skills match this position, please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!