Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a LAN Technician at their Melvindale location to perform Level 2 support of desktop/laptop/tablet hardware and software as well as plotters, scanners, printers and other peripheral devices. The selected candidate will travel frequently to cover a variety of locations in the Detroit-Metro area, including office, service center and power plant locations. They may be required to work nights and weekends in support of storm, projects, and initiatives.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among our 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Responsible for configuration, setup and deployment of hardware and software for end users
- Identifies malfunctioning hardware and/or software for the purposes of implementing necessary corrective actions, resolves technical problems and provides ongoing support
- Performs routine computer, printer, mobile device and software installations, troubleshoots, maintains and resolves any related problems
- Desktop/laptop reimaging, reinstallation and/or replacement of defective hardware and software
- Position will be required to provide afterhours, weekend and possible 24×7 onsite support for projects, initiatives and Storm Emergency HQ support as needed
- Associate Degree in MIS CIS
- 3+ years of IT troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge to support multiple operating systems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills for Desktop, Laptop, Tablet and Mobile devices
- $50K to $56K (Up to $28 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Opportunity for direct hire
- Full suite of benefits offered
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 22 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!