Our Fortune 500 client is looking for an Analytical Technician to join their team in Tempe, AZ. The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of GC, HPLC, and IC systems.
Why Work Here
- An agile organization relentlessly focused on building on our global technology leadership and establishing a reputation for quality, safety and reliability.
- Earned Gold Award from Encina Wastewater Authority (EWA) for meeting stringent discharge limits, undergoing unannounced inspections and sampling verify compliance.
- Our client received the “Excellent Performance Award” by the world’s largest dedicated semiconductor foundry.
- Support basic research, new product development, applications engineering activities, as well as additional electronic customers
- Perform analysis on multi-component formulations
- Maintain a safe and clean lab environment by following all safe laboratory practices
- BS in Chemistry or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of industrial experience working in a chemical laboratory setting
- Experience in wet chemistry analysis, metals analysis, particle analysis, or spectroscopy/chromatography analysis
- Method development experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work collaboratively with other members of the group in a team environment
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- 1-year contract opportunity with the potential for extension or direct hire
- Full suite of benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Morning or afternoon shift opportunities available
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume today!
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!
Chemistry, R&D, lab, analysis, spectroscopy, chromatography, particle