Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts and culture
- Code, test, debug, document and deliver modified and new programs to meet business and compliance requirements
- Collaborate with architects, database engineers, and other software developers in conceptualizing, initiating and developing new software programs and applications
- Work closely with assigned business groups to define application enhancements and requirements
- Maintain integrity of program logic and coding, and establish required checks and balances for operational controls
- Monitor production programs for expected performance and respond to errors and emergency problems
- Determine, develop and maintain shared software libraries, user manuals and guidelines, and design artifacts as determined for the project or software implementation
- Manage a smooth transition from development to operations, adhere to committed release schedules and ensure a smooth roll out, deployment and transfer to operations and support groups
- Bachelor degree required in a related field such as Computer Science or Business Systems
- 2-3 years of experience with Amazon Web Services and/Microsoft Azure
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux), backbone.js and RESTful APIs
- Experience integrating with Content Management Systems such as IBM Web content management.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and Clearcase
Nice To Have:
- Experience in DevOps and Infrastructure as Code: AWS environment and application automation utilizing CloudFormation and Chef. CI/CD pipeline setup utilizing Jenkins
- Good understanding of AWS AMI, VPC, Subnets, Security Groups, IAM Roles and Policies.
- Experience with python programming language.
- Design and implementation of REST APIs, Services and cloud solutions.
- Pay ranges $100K to $110K annually ($50 to $55 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!