Our Fortune 500 Client Is currently seeking an IT Systems Administrator to join their team in Detroit, MI. The selected candidate will install, maintain and upgrade the enterprise’s operating environment. They will also maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and support of the infrastructure. This includes monitoring the operating environments; responding to problems and planning for growth. Additional functions and processes include service and product management, performance and capacity management, patching and version management and problem resolution.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among our 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Analysis and resolution of system errors and defects related to operations of PACS production infrastructure
- Analysis and resolution of compliance and audit activities
- Access administration (i.e. provisioning and revocation of access to PACS systems based on NERC requirements)
- Development and maintenance of maintenance documentation (following NERC processes)
- Patching of NERC assets including servers, end points and net devices related to the PACS system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or related field
- 3+ years of related IT experience or 10 years of related IT experience without a Degree
- Knowledge of and preferred experience managing NERC CIP requirements.
- Preferred experience utilizing compliance management tools including Documentum, Maximo, CATSWeb, SharePoint, and others.
- Knowledge of and preferred experience with SQL and MS SQL Server.
- Certifications of CISA and/or CISSP a plus
- $90K-$100K Annually ($45-$50 per hour)
- Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, etc. offered
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension and/or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!