Fortune 500 client is seeking a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer (QA) to join their IT team in Detroit, MI. This role is currently HYBRID, meaning some work will be done onsite, and likely more in the future. Seeking local candidates, or those willing to relocate, to work onsite in Detroit.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts, and culture
- Working closely with the project team, executes the detailed test cases in conjunction with the associated test data, in the designated test environment(s) to ensure the system satisfactorily meets the needs of the business, and sufficiently performs when tested, or that deviations and deficiencies are logged as defects and managed accordingly
- Translates features defined by Business Analyst into detailed, actionable test cases, expressed in logical, executable steps that incorporate boundary conditions and quality dimensions
- Performs functional, end-end, UAT, load tests, Business Continuity Disaster Recovery and High Availability testing for Cloud based architectures
- Lead discussions with end users, product owners, and application teams during testing phase
- Creates test cases, prepares the test environment and necessary test data, executes the tests, and evaluates test coverage, test results and effectiveness
- Tracks, manages, and assesses the results of test defects over time
- Creates automated scripts to test product functionality automatically
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology-related discipline is preferred
- Knowledge and capabilities typically acquired through at least 3 years of related experience
- 2+ years designing and implementing automated solutions related to Data Analytics initiatives
- Good working experience on Agile and Scrum frameworks
- Good working knowledge on automation tools like SoapUI, JMeter, Junit, PostMan, Alteryx, LoadRunner, Azure Data Factory, Selenium, Cucumber
- Reside (or relocate) within commuting distance to downtown Detroit
- Pay range is up to $120K annually ($55 to $60 per hour, commensurate with experience)
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k. etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension and/or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!