Fortune 500 client is seeking an IT Monitoring Engineer to join their IT team in Detroit, MI. This role is currently HYBRID, meaning some work will be onsite, and likely more in the future. Seeking local candidates, or those willing to relocate, to work onsite in Detroit.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supports education, employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, arts, and culture
- Identify and communicate business needs and translate business requirements into technical system and functional specifications
- Focusing on Dynatrace to determine if internal or external solutions exist or whether new solutions are feasible
- Map process flows and must determine if these solutions impact existing work processes and systems as well as ensure proper integration, testing, and system/user documentation
- Provide input surrounding “buy vs. build” decisions for possible IT system solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT) or related field
- 2+ years of Dynatrace monitoring experience (metrics, ACE portal, Azure installs)
- Python programming experience
- SNMP plugin creation
- Strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
- Strong analytical, technical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of business operations, systems requirements and IT processes
- Reside (or relocate) within commuting distance to downtown Detroit
- Pay range is up to $110K annually ($50 to $55 per hour, commensurate with experience)
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k. etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension and/or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!