Our Fortune 500 client is looking for an Infrastructure Project Delivery Lead with PMP certification to join their team in Detroit, MI. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the implementation of security, infrastructure and architecture software, hardware and appliances. In addition, the selected applicant must have significant project lead experience and IT security knowledge with an understanding of Agile methodologies.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Partners with business and technology to drive solutions from design to deployment
- Manages all aspects of implementation as it relates to technical delivery including resources, plan, schedule and budget reporting
- Facilitates the team via hands on management of application development, developer-based ops support, and troubleshooting activities for enterprise applications as needed
- In-depth knowledge of all internal and external technical resources in the delivery of technology solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- PMP Certification required
- Experience with the Agile methodology
- 7years of experience in Project/Program Management
- 7 years of Infrastructure engagement including, but not limited to: Server, Database, Middle tier, Network, Telecomm, Microwave, Citrix, Application Packaging, Microsoft Office, SCCM, Data Center Management, IT Finance, NERC-CIP, Helpdesk, WAN, LAN, Firewalls, Identity and Access Management, Security Event Monitoring
- Up to $120K annually, commensurate with experience
- Full suite of benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.) offered
- 1 year contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If you meet the qualifications of this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 22 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!