Our Fortune 500 client is seeking an IT Delivery Lead to join their team in Detroit, MI (remote currently, onsite eventually). This role is responsible for providing direction to IT delivery teams supporting the planning, development and implementation of project efforts that utilize information technology solutions. This is a senior-level individual contributor role which uses its expertise and influence to coordinate project activities and act as the lead liaison between project teams in IT, customer business unit and Enterprise project management organization. This role understands the structure, policies, and operations of an organization; working in conjunction with team members, within the architectural direction to recommend pathways and solutions that enable the organization to achieve its technology goals. The selected candidate will be responsible for leading day to day activities of one or more project delivery teams, ensuring alignment to software delivery processes and best practices. Will provide IT oversight of project management activities and deliverables for project teams though all phases of the software development cycle.
- Works with Enterprise Project Managers to define, develop, establish and maintain project management standards, procedures, project deliverables, and metrics
- Works with the MSA/Vendor Engagement Leads, Managers to define, develop, establish work priorities, processes towards successful execution and delivery of SOW SLA metrics
- Obtains feedback throughout the process to ensure project efforts meet customer time/cost/performance expectations
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert to the assigned portfolio
- Works in conjunction with technical experts, vendors and business analysts in influencing technology selection/direction to determine if a standard or custom solution is required
- Acts as a liaison between business unit and IT teams to plan and coordinate solution delivery work activities in the most cost effective and efficient means
- Oversees the system development and release management process, as well as client/customer vendor relationships to ensure service expectations are met
- Works with business units to prepare for project implementation, coordinating communication plans, process changes and training
- Initiates new ideas and approaches; utilizes Continuous Improvement (CI) to improve current processes/approaches
- Ability to engage in persuasive interaction with senior and executive leadership
- Ability to develop/ coordinate cross-functional work groups and projects, yielding optimal outcomes
- Business and management acumen extending beyond the incumbent’s specific job, enabling valuable insights, recommendations or challenges to policies, procedures and practices extending beyond the immediate scope of responsibilities
- Working knowledge of financial and economic analysis, as well as project and risk management
- Ability to apply project planning and implementation and/or continuous improvement (CI) principles to affect tangible, positive outcomes
- Competent in “multi-tasking” (ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, issues or projects that may include high-visibility initiatives and require innovation, teamwork, and planning)
- Proven ability to identify, document and articulate the impact of changes in scope and other dimensions of project on budget, schedule and resources
- ITIL and PMP certifications desired
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field, Master’s degree desired
- Pay range is $120K – $130K annually ($60 to $65 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefit plans (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K)
- REMOTE contract opportunity with potential for extension and/or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on social media at cyber-inc.com!