Our Fortune 500 client is currently seeking an IT Delivery Lead to join their team in Detroit, MI. The selected candidate will be an informal leadership “work lead” responsible for providing direction to IT delivery teams by supporting the planning, development, and implementation of project efforts that utilize information technology solutions. This position is responsible for upgrading SAP Customer Billing Environments from SAP HANA 1.0 to 2.0. They must have technical delivery experience and waterfall Project Management experience.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Managing project scope, schedules, resources, procurement, issues, actions, and risks and ensuring timely project delivery that meets the stated project objectives and delivers a sound IT Solution
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders to ensure attainment of business objectives and customer satisfaction and coordinates overall communication and status reporting to internal and external customers and stakeholders on the stability of the projects being managed
- Formulates and delivers formal and informal presentations
- Develop / coordinate cross-functional work groups and projects, yielding optimal outcomes
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks, issues or projects
- Manage high-visibility initiatives that will require innovation, teamwork & planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- 4+ years of administration (BASIS) and development (ABAP) in SAP. SAP CRM, SAP IS-U (CRB)
- PMI and or PMP certification a plus
- Six Sigma Certification a plus
- Pay is up to $160K per year ($80 per hour)
- Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, etc. offered
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!