Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team in Detroit, MI. The ideal candidate will be responsible for development and documentation of user stories, use cases, features, and requirements in support of client customer self-service applications.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among our 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Industry standard practices, processes and artifacts (requirements analysis and documentation, solution assessment and validation techniques)
- Facilitate working sessions using targeted facilitation and advanced modeling techniques
- Creation and management of documentation including policies, standards, work procedures, training and other project-related material
- Meeting management (coordination of meeting, capturing of minutes, recording follow up of action items)
- Meeting preparation (develop agenda, presentation material, room logistics)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline is preferred
- 6+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role
- Agile methodologies experience
- Experience implementing infrastructure, security and architecture software, hardware and appliances
- Proven expertise in identifying user stories, use cases, features and requirements in accordance with organizational standards and processes
- Salary of up to $110K per year (up to $55 per hour), based on experience
- Contract-to-hire opportunity
- Suite of benefits will be offered
If you feel your skills match this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!