Our Fortune 500 client is seeking an IAM Engineer to join their team in Detroit, MI. The selected candidate will be mainly responsible for the operations Data Lost Prevention System and Symantec Endpoint Protection Management.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Conduct requirements analysis and solution architecture for integrated network, data and personal computer solutions.
- Manage Enterprise instance of Symantec Endpoint Protection and DSC
- Provide Symantec SEP and DCS subject matter expertise
- Provide Symantec DLP subject matter expertise
- Stabilize and optimize DLP system performance, including rules and reports
- Assist with SEP and DLP component upgrades, installs, testing and configuration
- Manage Data Loss Prevention platforms for, but not limited to, email, network, host, file shares, and databases
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related science
- 4 years of experience with System Endpoint Protection, Symantec SEP and DCS, and Symantec Data Loss Suite
- Security Monitoring tools for instances QRadar and or Tripwire
- Pay is from $120K to $130K annually ($60 to $65 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!