Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Technician to join their team in Chandler, AZ. The ideal candidate should have experience with chemical, slurry, and gas delivery systems. The work schedule is rotating shifts which will be 12 hour/day with alternating 3 and 4 day work weeks. You will work either a Saturday or a Sunday. The shifts are day/night rotation change every 6 months. 5:45 am – 5:45 pm days; 5:45 pm – 5:45 am nights.
Why Work Here
- An agile organization relentlessly focused on building on our global technology leadership and establishing a reputation for quality, safety and reliability
- Recognizing the critical role industries play in protecting the environment, the Encina Wastewater Authority (EWA) honored our client with its prestigious Gold Award. Earning this distinction requires that businesses meet stringent discharge limits and undergo unannounced inspections and sampling by EWA personnel to verify compliance
- Our client received the “Excellent Performance Award” by the world’s largest dedicated semiconductor foundry, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform container changes (bottles, drums, totes)
- Perform alarm response for delivery equipment
- Perform noninvasive preventative maintenance using documented procedures
- Occasional lifting and carrying 25-50 lbs, frequent movements like bending, stooping, squatting, reaching above shoulders, pushing & pulling, exposure to changes in temperature/humidity and wearing protective equipment like a respirator & ear plugs
- During some tasks, technician will be required to climb ladders, wear fall protection and work from an elevated platform
- Inventory control – offloading trucks and receiving in product
- Operating forklifts/pallet jacks
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills and hands-on technical and/or electronics
- Must be a strong team player and willing to work rotating shifts, on-call schedule, holidays, weekends or off shifts
- Willing to perform physical labor which is generally associated with cylinder and drum movements. Cylinders/drums movement will be done with carts, but the drums/cylinders can weigh anywhere from 150lbs to 700lbs
- $34K Annually ($17 per hour)
- Full suite of benefits while under contract offered (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc.)
- 2- year contract position with the opportunity for extension or possibly direct hire
- Business casual work attire: Jeans are fine (no shorts), shirts with collars preferred (polo’s or button shirts)-nothing inappropriate written on them
If you feel your skills match this position, please submit your resume.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 22 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!
SEO: Chemical, Technician, Mechanical, Gas, Chemical, Technician, Mechanical