Our Client is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer to join their team in Bedford, MA. The selected candidate will be responsible for driving the team to develop strong automation practices. The ideal candidate will be an expert in Back-end and Front-end technologies, and have sound interpersonal, problem-solving and communication skills, customer orientation and technical acumen.
- Technical Exploration analysis, alternative evaluations
- Coordination with Product Owners, System Architects/Leads for needs understanding
- Solution implementation, coding, and verification of the quality of deliverables
- Assist the team with proper testing strategies, testing tools and expertise in Test Automation
- Demonstrate developed solutions to stakeholders
- Document technical solutions for handover to stakeholders
- College Degree preferred with 5+ years of experience in a Full Stack Java Developer role
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Skilled in web mark-up, DOM including HTML5, CSS and SASS
- Expert in ReactJS and ability to design/develop SPA using components, JSX and Redux architecture
- Implementation of various design patterns such as PRPL, Observable, Immutable, Isomorphic etc.
- Understanding of the lifecycle hooks and ensuring correct usage
- Lazy load of modules, components, routes through ReactJS to suit the need of application scalability and performance
- Building reusable code and libraries
- Hands-on implementation of unit tests, end-to-end tests using JEST, Enzyme (ReactJS)
- Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Hands-on with designing and developing applications using Java, Java EE platforms
- Spring Framework, Hibernate, Spring Boot, REST API, Junit, Mockito
- Skilled in writing reusable Java libraries
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing solutions involving Microservices and relational databases such as MS SQL Server
- Pay ranges from $130K to $150K annually ($65 to $75 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
- 1-year contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume today!
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!