Our Fortune 500 Client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join their corporate headquarters in Palmetto, FL. The selected candidate will utilize applicant tracking systems to assess and record recruiting activities, manage job boards and job postings, determine eligibility of candidates, and implement multiple active recruiting systems. You will work very closely with hiring managers and business clients to gain an understanding of their needs in order to identify and recruit great candidates in a variety of differing roles. This work environment is very fast paced and you will balance a high volume of work. This individual will be tasked with utilizing innovative sourcing strategies and networks to grow a diverse pipeline of candidates, while identifying process improvements to improve the recruiting process and meet aggressive hiring goals.
Why Work Here
- For over 70 years they have had a reputation for operational excellence, an innovative culture, and commitment to the environment and safety
- With over 14,000 employees in over 45 countries, they serve 150,000+ customers in over 30 industries
- Utilize effective sourcing and recruiting strategies that attract qualified candidates
- Conduct strategy meetings with managers to keep the recruitment process meaningful
- Advertise positions internally and externally, accurately reflecting the culture
- Screen and phone interview potential candidates; conduct in-person interviews with local candidates
- Ability to take on ad-hoc projects as needed and build PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Comfortable analyzing recruiting data, drawing conclusions and crafting PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of recruiting or staffing experience for professional, technical positions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- Adaptable and flexible with sound time management and organization skills
- Proven ability to work in a high-volume work environment with changing priorities
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- Full suite of benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.)
- Full time contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 25 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!