Our client, a leader in Durable Medical Equipment, is looking for a Field Service Technician to join their team in Madison, WI.
Why Work Here
- Founded over 25 years ago, now a network of dedicated specialists across 40 states and 100+ branches
- Part of the American Association for Homecare as a Bronze Corporate Partner
- Ensure timely completion of work orders which may involve research of components, calculation and extension of equipment price, and preparation of quotes for patients, referral sources, and insurance companies
- Coordinate with Branch Manager and administrative staff to ensure timely order, receipt, assembly, and delivery of Durable Medical Equipment
- Respond to service calls and make repairs as needed in the office and field
- Assist with fitting adjustment and equipment modification to ensure the best possible product
- Responsible for all shipping and receiving duties related to daily operations
- Balance compassion and kindness with purpose and professionalism
- Demonstrated mechanical/electronic experience working on products with your hands
- Demonstrated customer service skills while working directly with customers
- Ability and willingness to travel locally up to 25% (or more) of the time
- Good driving record required for use of company vehicle
- Associate’s degree is a plus, but not required
- Direct Hire pay is commensurate with experience, starting at $15 per hour
- Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm (opportunity for paid overtime)
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, paid holidays, vacation, etc.
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!