Our Client is currently seeking a Hardware Project Manager to join their team in Burlington, MA. The selected candidate will work closely with our sales development team and customers to manage custom single-use hardware systems. The candidate must be well organized and have excellent communication skills. This position will involve developing quotations and will be responsible for initiating, managing, organizing, executing, and closing custom hardware projects. The candidate will be the primary interface with the sales and the customer.
- Creation/modification of P&IDs, specifications, technical exceptions, schedules and project cost based on the review and interpretation of customer’s request for quote/proposal and user requirement documentation
- Client’s primary contact throughout the project
- Manage the project from project initiation to completion
- Manage schedules and costs by keeping spending within project limits and ensure quality standards are met
- Assess the impacts on cost and schedules due to requests for modifications made by clients and seek agreement to ensure such requests are properly met.
- Development factory release test
- Facilitate factory acceptance testing at our supplier’s site
- Primarily support US and LATAM sales team with potential support to EU and Asia sales teams
- Provide weekly project status reports as required
- Participate/support in root cause investigations and corrective action activities, if needed
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Mechanical or Electromechanical
- 5+ years industry experience
- Work experience within the pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge in single-use systems – Mixers, Bins, & Bioreactors a plus
- Knowledge of cGMP FDA, GAMP, ASME-BPE, CE, and UL requirements / guidelines
- Experience in customer relationships
- Team player with the ability to unite a team around a project
- Strong computer skills with MS office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel; Projects, SharePoint, and AutoCad
- Travel required for FATs
- Pay is $110K to $130K per year ($55-$65 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 1-year contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!