Our client, a global testing, certification, inspection and training provider, is seeking a Senior EMC/RF Engineer in San Diego, CA. The selected candidate will perform required testing to specified standards. This is a dynamic position requiring creativity, drive, flexibility, and a desire to serve the customer.
Why Work Here
- Known around the world for safety and certainty, reliability and impartiality
- More than 150 years and 24,000 global employees strong
- One stop solutions provider for six industry sectors
- Quite likely that multiple products in your household carry their seal of approval
- Perform EMC testing per requirements detailed in international EMC standards and test procedures
- Review test plans and specifications prior to test. For products from: Industrial, Commercial, Automotive, Medical, Military and Aerospace
- Ensure quality checks are performed as required and documented
- Prepare high quality technical reports, communicate test results with customers
- Provide support to customers regarding the application of standards, test procedures, and certification requirements
- Work with Account Executives and Inside Sales teams to determine customers’ testing requirements
- Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in an EMC testing facility
- Proficient in EMC test equipment including: Spectrum Analyzer/Receiver, Signal Generator, Power Amplifiers, Oscilloscope
- Expert level regulatory testing experience for the FCC(CFR), ISED Canada (RSS) and the EU(ETSI); Other international markets is a plus
- Expert level regulatory knowledge of wireless / RF communication systems and protocols for existing and emerging technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GNSS, 4G, mmW and other license-exempt and licensed devices
- Knowledge of 5G regulatory development is a plus
- Pay commensurate with experience, $95K to $105K per year
- Direct hire opportunity
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time off
- Optional participation in benefits plan ( Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability)
- Tuition and Gym membership reimbursement
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!