Our Client, a global testing, certification, inspection and training provider, seeks an Electrical Engineer to join their team in Plymouth, MI. The selected candidate will perform required testing to specified standards. This is a dynamic position requiring creativity, drive, flexibility, and a desire to serve the customer.
Why Work Here
- Known around the world for safety, certainty, reliability and impartiality
- More than 150 years and 24,000 global employees strong
- One stop solutions provider for six industry sectors, including Automotive
- Quite likely that multiple products in your household carry their seal of approval
- Perform EMC testing on a variety of products and write reports with results of testing
- Interface with customers to provide a positive experience
- Support teammates to provide for continued improvement in processes
- Perform at a level of excellence that represents yourself, your team, and the company with pride
- Work within the controls and constraints of an ISO 17025 Quality System
- Test equipment / method development and evaluation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Up to 5 years of experience in the Automotive Industry; EMC Testing is a plus
- Familiar with EMC standards used to test products including FCC, CE Marking, Military and Aerospace is a plus
- Proficiency in Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) test equipment is a plus: Spectrum Analyzer/Receiver, Signal Generator, Power Amplifiers, Oscilloscope
- Pay ranges from $60K to $75K annually ($30 to $37.50 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24+ years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram!