Our Fortune 500 client is looking for a Dynatrace AppMon System Administrator to join their team in Detroit, MI. The ideal candidate will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining Dynatrace AppMon software.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Create, maintain and upgrade the enterprise’s Dynatrace AppMon environment
- Maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and support of the Dynatrace monitoring infrastructure by monitoring the operating environments, responding to problems, and planning for growth
- Provide service and product management, performance and capacity management, patching and version management, and problem resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS, or related field preferred
- Specialized knowledge of Dynatrace technology including AppMon, DCRUM, and Gomez required
- 5+ years of related IT experience
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- Full suite of benefits offered (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with the potential for extension or direct hire
If you meet the qualifications for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!