Our Fortune 500 Client Is currently seeking a Documentum Systems Administrator to join their team in Detroit, MI. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintenance of the enterprise Documentum operating environment (6.7 SP2 and above.) They will maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and support of the infrastructure. This includes monitoring the operating environments, responding to problems, and planning for growth. May also provide development support for defect resolution and minor enhancements of existing code including some customizations.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among our 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Implementing and supporting application software, delivered on time and within budget
- Installation and configurations of Documentum software
- Monitoring logs from the different Documentum components
- Experience working in a team environment, as well as independently to deliver project deliverables
- Additional functions and processes include performance and capacity management, patching and version management, and problem resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems or related field
- 5+ Years of related IT experience
- 4+ Years of Documentum Administration experience
- Experience working with Documentum on the following platforms: Linux/Intel with Oracle DB and Linux/Redhat with Oracle DB
- NERC or PCI Compliance Experience
- Java / J2EE programming experience
- Up to $150K annually ($65 to $75 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, etc. offered
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension and/or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!