Our client, one of the leading manufacturers of battery cables and wire harnesses, located in Southfield, MI is currently seeking an Electric Engineer to join their team. The selected candidate will lead assigned projects by in a technical role as Design Release Engineer responsible for product design and development from prototype phase to production.
- Routing, packaging and design of automotive wire harnesses for US OEM’s, in collaboration with local CAD Designer.
- Evaluate customer information/requirements and review for technical compliance.
- Create and document RFQ drawings and support creating technical presentations.
- Release 2D product drawings in customer system in accordance with standards/requirements
- Collaborate with various department team members globally to ensure compliance to core company processes and methods.
- Collaborate with DVP&R (Design Verification Process and Report) team in Europe to validate product according to customer requirements.
- Assist in quoting process with purchasing related to assigned project
- Coordinate and lead production of samples from Europe/Mexico.
- 3-5 years of experience in automotive Tier I supplier environment with design release background.
- Self-directed and motivated to complete tasks and resolve issues with minimal direction from management.
- Able to interface with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams globally.
- Good working knowledge in MS Office: Word, Excel, Power-Point, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Pay range is $60K to $70K, commensurate with experience, plus 4% 401K match, holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Participation in benefit plans (no employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life, disability)
- Direct Hire with our client
This is a direct-hire position with full benefits. If you feel your skills match this position and you are interested, please apply.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!