Our Fortune 500 Client is seeking an SAP HANA Database Administrator to join their team in Detroit, MI.
The role will be REMOTE to start, likely on site by Spring 2021.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Quickly get on board by bringing in past experience in RDBMS skills and strong analytical ability
- Work on a 7X24 on-call rotation basis
- Work with a team of experienced DBAs in a collaborative and supportive manner
- Need to highly process-centric with an eye for continuous improvement
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize quickly are important. High technical skillset is an expectation
- Bachelor’s degree in IT
- 7+ years of HANA database administration experience supporting SAP product & components.
- Project experiences with HANA installation/ upgrade/ migration
- Familiar with working with HANA Architecture, High Availability concepts, Backup & Recovery, MDC concepts, HANA Security, Replication concepts, troubleshooting and Performance Tuning.
- Preferred to have experience with migrating SAP application on non-hana to HANA database.
- Experience with MS SQL, DB2 and Oracle database administration tasks a plus.
- Pay ranges from $120K to $130K annually ($60 to $65 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Matching people to great jobs with our clients since 1995. Let us help you find that next job!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter from cyber-inc.com!