Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Data Architect to join their team in Detroit, MI. The Database Architect’s role is to provide overall SME guidance, definition and facilitation for the development of an architecture (current and future state) required to meet business strategies and goals.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace, receiving this award a remarkable four years in a row
- Recognized for excellence in recruiting veterans and hiring/training people with disabilities
- Works hard to maintain an open and inclusive culture among their 10,000 employees
- Helps make our cities thriving places to live, work and play by supporting education and employment, environmental leadership, neighborhood revitalization, and arts and culture
- Advocacy and support of the enterprise’s IT strategies including: identification and analysis of enterprise business drivers to derive useful business context, analysis of the current IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement, and the development of strategies aligning IT to business
- Interface across all business areas, acting as visionaries to proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects
- Conceive strategies, solutions, build consensus, and sell/execute solutions
- Involved in all aspects of the project life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design and implementation
- Establishment of the overall architectural viewpoints and the establishment and oversight of organization standards and policies
- Architects identify major system interfaces, business capabilities needs, and existing architecture weaknesses and opportunities for systems
- Develop and maintain database stored procedures, views, and functions that support reporting data models
- May be required to work on-call and provide off-hours support
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field
- 6+ years of data architecture experience
- Pay is commensurate with experience, $106K to $116K per year ($53 to $58 per hour)
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Contract opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!