Our client, a global packaging company is seeking a temporary Corporate Recruiter to join their team in Ann Arbor, MI. The selected candidate will be responsible for full cycle recruitment activities including posting jobs, conducting intake meetings, sourcing, phone interviewing, developing and utilizing new and creative talent acquisition approaches, creating offers, and extending offers. He or she will play a critical role in ensuring that the organization meets its goal of quickly acquiring high quality talent.
Why Work Here
- The first global packaging company pledging to develop all its packaging to be recyclable by 2025
- Was recognized in 2017 three times over by the DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation
- Values safety, integrity, collaboration, accountability, results & out-performance
- Source and attract high quality candidates for assigned positions
- Conduct full life cycle recruitment including posting jobs, screening candidates and scheduling/conducting interviews
- Build/maintain outstanding relationships with supported HR leaders and hiring managers
- Maintain a pipeline of potential talent for future talent acquisition needs
- Reduce reliance on third party recruiters
- Participate in university recruitment activities and manage relationship with University Career Services
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline
- 3+ years of experience performing full cycle recruiting within a corporate setting, specific to the manufacturing industry
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing sourcing strategies using multiple tools
- Experience conducting candidate screenings and interviews
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS); posting open requisitions, tracking candidate activity and maintaining compliance with required data fields
- Pay is up to $80K annually (up to $40 per hour), commensurate with experience
- Contract-to-hire opportunity
- Optional participation in benefits plan
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!