Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a Lab Technician to join their team located in Tamaqua, PA. The ideal candidate will primarily perform routine analytical tests, instrument preventative maintenance, and calibrations. Shift may be either day or afternoon shift depending on plant needs. Shift will be discussed during interview process.
Why Work Here
- An agile organization relentlessly focused on building on our global technology leadership and establishing a reputation for quality, safety and reliability
- Awarded the prestigious Gold Award by Encina Wastewater Authority (EWA), verifying compliance through unannounced inspections and sampling by EWA personnel
- Received the “Excellent Performance Award” by the world’s largest dedicated semiconductor foundry, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC)
- Provide routine analytical support to operation/production units for product quality, environmental, and safety concerns
- Operate and maintain analytical equipment to ensure accurate analytical results
- Mechanical skills relevant to perform preventative maintenance tasks/calibrations, assemble, install and operate equipment (GC, FTIR, ICP/MS, MS, analytical balances, pipettes, pH meter, moisture analyzers and particle counters)
- Adhere to and support the ISO 9001 Quality Assurance program at the site
- Use hardware and lab analysis software packages effectively to enhance productivity
- BS degree with major or minor in chemistry prior laboratory experience
- 2+ years of experience with laboratory operations, and experience with handling hazardous chemicals (toxic, reactive, pyrophoric, corrosive, oxidizer, Fluorine and HF preferred)
- Experience working in a clean room environment preferred
- Proficiency in root cause analysis and 6S (or equivalent) preferred
- Full suite of benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- One year contract that may be extended or lead to direct hire
- Pay is commensurate with experience
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!