Our Fortune 500 Client, a manufacturer of industrial gases, is seeking a Scale Up Chemical Engineer to join their team in Tamaqua, PA. This position will be a combination of project and process engineering.
Why Work here
- An agile organization relentlessly focused on building on our global technology leadership and establishing a reputation for quality, safety and reliability
- Honored by Encina Wastewater Authority (EWA) with its prestigious Gold Award, which requires that businesses meet stringent discharge limits and undergo unannounced inspections and sampling
- Received the “Excellent Performance Award” by the world’s largest dedicated semiconductor foundry, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC)
- Work with chemists in the lab to screen synthesis routes and evaluate various unit operations for scale-up
- Serve as the technical lead for stage gated projects
- Lead Hazard Design Reviews
- Prepare project proposals that include a detailed scope description, PFD, P&IDs, cost estimate, concept drawings, and a timeline/schedule
- Work closely with vendors/contractors on design and fabrication during project execution
- Routinely document results and give oral presentations on project status
- Focus on appropriate intellectual asset management as it relates to a given project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, or closely related field, preferred
- 7+ years of experience with chemical engineering, project and process engineering
- Familiar with the operation of reactors, centrifuges, sublimers, crystallizers, distillation, adsorption, VSA/PSAs, refrigeration & heating systems, gas cylinders and rotary vacuum driers
- Experience with packaging and handling moisture and air-sensitive solids, liquids and gases
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- Contract-to-hire opportunity with potential for extension or direct hire
- Optional participation in benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
If your skills match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!