Our client, a leading global supplier of test equipment, is currently looking for a Field Service Technician for their Irvine, CA office. This is an opportunity to learn the latest technology in the automotive emissions testing industry.
- The qualified candidate will install, maintain, and repair automotive emissions test equipment at the customer sites
- Provide additional customer support as needed
- Maintain in-house repair facilities and test equipment
- Travel to customer sites
- 4+ years of experience in a Field Service Technician role; emissions testing preferred
- Associate’s degree in Electronics preferred
- Troubleshoot to component level
- Knowledge in electronics repair and emissions testing equipment
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- Paid holidays (with tenure)
- Full suite of benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.) offered
- Contract that may be extended or lead to direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
SEO: Field, Service, Technician, Testing, Emissions, Field, Service, Technician, Testing, Emissions, Field, Service, Technician, Testing, Emissions, Field, Service, Technician, Testing, Emissions, Field, Service, Technician, Testing, Emissions
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 22 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!