Our Fortune 500 client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team in Sunnyvale, CA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties, supporting managers, supervisors, drivers, operators, maintenance technicians, visiting engineers, etc.
Why Work Here
- An agile organization relentlessly focused on building on our global technology leadership and establishing a reputation for quality, safety and reliability
- Recognizing the critical role industries play in protecting the environment, the Encina Wastewater Authority (EWA) honored our client with its prestigious Gold Award. Earning this distinction requires that businesses meet stringent discharge limits and undergo unannounced inspections and sampling by EWA personnel to verify compliance
- Our client received the “Excellent Performance Award” by the world’s largest dedicated semiconductor foundry, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC)
- Document scanning, filing, document formatting and entry (Microsoft Word), spreadsheet entry and manipulation (Microsoft Excel) and use of other site-specific software systems
- Receive and screen all inbound telephone calls, e-mails, and visitors to the executive office; refer and/or redirect calls, e-mails, or visitors as applicable
- Assist with distribution documentation associated with product deliveries, trip closings log review and processing shippers
- Assist plant personnel in the preparation of training sessions, safety meetings, social events and other meetings – make copies, locate and prepare materials, coordinate/arrange meeting facilities, etc. Follow up after meetings to complete associated data entry and filing
- High School Diploma, Associate’s degree a plus
- 3 years of experience in an assistant role
- Pay is up to $33K per year ($16.50 per hour)
- Full suite of Medical benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Dress code is business casual
- Eligible for overtime
- Hours: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM (flexible)
- 6-month contract which could turn into a direct hire position
If you feel your skills match this position. Please submit your resume for consideration.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 22 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients. A Top Contingency Search Firm per the Austin Business Journal (September 2017).
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!