Our Fortune 500 client is currently looking for a CAD Designer with strong designing skills to join their team located in Allentown, PA. The selected candidate will know drafting practices and procedures, CAD operation, basic math, algebra, geometry and be able to express information in verbal and written form.
Why Work Here
- An agile organization relentlessly focused on building on our global technology leadership and establishing a reputation for quality, safety and reliability
- Recognizing the critical role industries play in protecting the environment, the Encina Wastewater Authority (EWA) honored our client with its prestigious Gold Award. Earning this distinction requires that businesses meet stringent discharge limits and undergo unannounced inspections and sampling by EWA personnel to verify compliance
- Our client received the “Excellent Performance Award” by the world’s largest dedicated semiconductor foundry, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC)
- Manage a weekly order schedule for engineering and design teams; owning the on-time delivery metric to downstream internal customers.
- Review and create packages for manufacturing team – including assembly drawings, models, component drawings and bills of materials for accuracy and execute change. Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings.
- Support of Product Data Management (PDM) system, including execution of PDM processes and identification of improvements in the use of PDM.
- Facilitate Engineering Change activities across functional groups; manage engineering change throughout business.
- Support document control throughout manufacturing facility, within engineering and design teams and to external vendors.
- Associates degree or technical certification in drafting, design or similar discipline preferred
- 3-5 years of mechanical design/manufacturing
- Prior experience working with and/or administration of a data management system preferred,
- Experience with Solidworks a plus
- SAP or other ERP system experience
- Pay is $18-$20 per hour while on contract
- Full suite of benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.) offered
- 3-6 month contract that may be extended or lead to direct hire
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today.
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 24 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from www.cyber-inc.com!